- SOCCER BALLS
- CLUB & COUNTRY
- TRAINING & TEAMWEAR
- ON SALE
- Aldergrove Youth Soccer
- Burnaby Girls Soccer Club
- Coastal FC (BCSPL)
- Delta Coastal Selects
- Mountain United (BCSPL)
- Nanaimo United Football Club
- Ridge Meadows Soccer Club
- South Delta United
- Surrey FC
Terms and Conditions
All products ordered through this website will be fulfilled by Soccer City's production centre in Abbotsford.
RETURNS FOR EXCHANGE
Soccer City accepts product returns for exchange, however, items that have been customized (ie: printed, embroidered, etc.) are not eligible for return.
In the event you wish to return an item for exchange:
- You must do so within 14 calendar days after the goods were delivered.
- Please contact Soccer City for a Return Authorization Number (aka: RA Number). Note: a return/exchange will not be accepted without an Authorization Number.
- The returned goods must be in brand new and re-sellable condition (ie: unused, unworn, unwashed).
- The returned goods must include the manufacturer's tags and original packaging.
- The returned goods must be accompanied by your Soccer City invoice/receipt and your return authorization number.
Note: Returning the purchased item to Soccer City and then receiving the exchanged item is at the client's expense. Any/all shipping charges are the responsibility of the client.
RETURNS FOR REFUND
Soccer City does not accept product returns for refund.
Soccer City provides a 12 month limited liability warranty on the goods and services we provide, however, please know that accidents, improper use or care, negligence and normal wear-and-tear do not qualify as defects that are covered by warranty.
In the event you wish to make a warranty claim:
- You must do so within 12 months of the goods being delivered.
- Please call or email us with your order number and provide a detailed explanation of the problem you have experienced. You may be asked to email clear photos for us to review. Please allow up to two business days for us to investigate the claim before we respond.
- If the item or printing is deemed to be defective, Soccer City will provide you with a Return Authorization Number (aka: RA Number). At Soccer City's sole discretion, the item will be repaired or replaced and then returned to the customer. No additional forms of compensation are offered.
- Upon receiving an RA Number, your returned goods must be accompanied by your Soccer City invoice/receipt and your RA Number. Please know that a warranty return will not be accepted without an RA Number.
- When replacing an item, no substitution of product is permitted. The defective item will be replaced with an item of the same make, colour, size, print, etc.
Soccer City is not responsible for loss, damage or delay of products after they have left our premises. We have no control over the shipment after it has left our facility. For additional shipping related information please click here.
If you have any questions or require more information, please contact us during regular business hours (Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.).
#9 - 2345 Windsor Street
Abbotsford, British Columbia
Canada V2T 6M1
Toll Free 1.855.530.4240